Friday, April 10, 2009

Evening Ride around the Valley

I guess we must be restless, because it wasn't long before we had the bikes out and on our way out of town. We head out to Golden Valley Road and other backroads into Lacomb. We wind our way down to Crabtree creek where I finally have to stop and ditch the buff around my neck. Ron takes out the camera and makes a nuisance of himself, before I can get back on the road.
We cross Larwood bridge, but don't stop. There is another biker there enjoying the peaceful evening. We head toward Richardson's Gap with the sun glaring in our eyes. South on Richardson's Gap Road past the old Bohemian Hall. I don't know if this is it's actual name. But that's the name I know it by.
Beautiful Sunset from Hidden Valley Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment