Indulgence
I fell into temptation at the checkstand.
Ummmm....chocolate!
I didn't ride the motorcycle. I didn't ride my bicycle. I didn't go out with the camera and shoot pictures. It was rather peaceful...indulgent.
I didn't ride the motorcycle. I didn't ride my bicycle. I didn't go out with the camera and shoot pictures. It was rather peaceful...indulgent.
I like chocolate too. I think I read somewhere it's good for the brain - at least that's what I'm sickin with. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice image of the chocolate pieces and I really like your new title picture!
BlueKat:
ReplyDeleteYou just made me remember that I have a bar of dark Chocolate (Not Godiva - only Hershey's, in my bag).
Now I can say, Hmmmm too
bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin
Hi Mike,
ReplyDeleteYep, brain food...I'll go with that too! The banner pic is from a couple years ago. We did a kayak trip at Ridgefield Wildlife refuge and the Columbia River was absolutely calm. It was one of my favorite trips.
Hi Bobskoot,
lol - oooh dark chocolate even! Hershey, Godiva, any brand does it for me as long as it's chocolate
except tootsie rolls. Tootsie rolls are only psuedo-chocolate. I never eats those! :)
cheerio
kari