Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where did Spring go?

This morning there was white stuff on the ground and on the car. It melted before I left for work, so no need to scrape the windows. The bike has been staying home this week, although Thursday is looking hopeful...
Yet more plum blossoms. Sorry, it's the only thing blooming in the yard lately. Soon it will be cherry blossoms...I bet you're waiting with bated breath! My photo habit of late has been to sharpen everything to within an inch of it's life, so for this one I went all soft and smooshy. What's a fancy word for it...ethereal maybe? Truth be told it was just having some fun in photoshop on a quiet afternoon. Something to tide me over until the spring weather returns.

Counting down to daylight savings time. Woot!

3 comments:

  1. I like that shot soft and smooshy. It makes the deep color stand out. It's kind of like looking at it while squinting.

    Looking forward to daylight savings time which equals more riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlueKat:

    We had Spring too until this week. Now that the Winter Olympics are over it has been snowing on the Mountain(s).
    Hard to believe DST is here this weekend. Remember to "Spring Ahead" or you will be 2 hours late

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike,
    Yep, more riding :)
    DST could last all year as far as I'm concerned.

    Hi bobskoot,
    Sure, now the snow comes! Isn't that just the way it goes. Our office has a big sign on the door to change the clock this weekend. I think we've only forgotten one time.

    ReplyDelete