Bright Tulips

f/5 • 1/400 sec • ISO-100 • Canon G11
Taken at the Tulip Festival in Woodburn, Oregon, April 2010.

Comments

  1. I don't know what's going on but your last two posts didn't show up until today - I think. These are very interesting. I like the drastic contrast between the petals and the center of each flower. We've never been to the Tulip Festival... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike, and thanks,
    Our Bicycle club rides to the Tulip festival each year (from North of Salem). I spoke with one lady who was there for a morning photography class. They had a class on (what else) photographing tulips, then went out and practiced what they learned.

    The photo turned out differently than I expected. I can't explain, it but something seems off. I don't know what it is. I like it, but something just isn't right...ever have pics turn out like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have had pics that turn out like that but this one looks great! The color really pops. They almost look "electric" and that's fine - it makes a nice image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...I used the wrong blogger ID... oh well, it's early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd have noticed if you didn't say anything! :)

    Thanks Mike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100