Flashback


f/3.5 • 1/60 sec • ISO-100 • Canon G11

Flashback Fountain and Grill
South Beach in Newport, Oregon, 
December 2009

Please visit Ruby Tuesday

Comments

  1. Very retro and a terrific capture! Makes me wish for a milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shot matches the song I´m listening to atm: Weeping Willows - Broken Promise Land. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flash back indeed!! I'm thinking of a song....Sunday, Monday Happy Days!! LOL

    Now, please a strawberry soda for me.

    My Tuesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kari. I like the color added back. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linnea,
    They have very good milkshakes there. The kind where you get the metal container they made the shake in along with a fountain glass. Yum!



    Hi Ma.links
    I don't think I know that song...I'll have to see if I can find it online.
    Thanks



    Hi Hootin' Anni
    Happy Days, now that one I do remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mike,
    It was a last minute thought to go black & white, and hopefully make the red stand out more.


    Thank you Manang Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this Kari!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eve,
    Thanks - glad you like it. I've had it a while and couldn't decide what to do with it...finally came up with this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100