It's a woman's prerogative...

...to change her mind.
 This blog has been offline since before I became active in the blogging community. I originally had three: motorcycling, photography, and everything else.  Last fall I compiled the three blogs into one and began my foray into the blogosphere. It seemed simpler to have just one, and I didn't expect to have much to say on any one subject.

I've been wanting  to put more emphasis on photography, so I've decided to open this one up again. My hope is that I'll be motivated to take more photos and that I'll make an effort to learn more about photography technique and post-processing. Time will tell if it works.

Comments

  1. Very nice, Kari! That's right, it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind. I know this after 39+ years of marriage!

    Congratulations on re-starting your photo blog! I know I'm going to like it because I already really like your photography!

    I don't know what this flower is but this is a nice soft image with nice color. I like the short DOF with the green in the background. Nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike,
    I contemplated this for while. Guess I'm committed now. I'm glad you enjoy my photos. I like yours too. I like how all of us photographers see things just a little differently and it's inspiring to view the unique choices each of us make with our work.

    Ha, I was going to post the name. I even went out and checked the tag so I'd know it's name. It's a wallflower (Erysimum). This was taken a few weeks ago. The plant has more blooms today, and has gotten taller. It must like all this rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...saw this on Mike Simmon's blog and thougth I'd come by for a visit. Lovely flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey,
    Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100