Fushia
f/1.8 • 1/125 sec • ISO-200 • Nikon D80
I got to borrow my brother-in-law's 50mm prime lens this weekend. I really like this lens. It's fast, it handles low light pretty well, and it's quite small, which was nice on our bicycle ride today. It's been a long time since I've shot without a zoom. I did a lot of backing up and stepping forward...that was the zoom. :)
This image is from my fushia basket, shot this evening when the wind and bright sunlight had faded for the evening.

Gorgeous and dreamy - love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, very pretty Kari! I really like the softness and the colors and the bokeh. Fuchsias have beautiful blooms and I like the upside down look. I usually get my wife one on Mother's Day but they don't seem to make it too long.
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacey Dawn
ReplyDeleteAh Mike, that's sweet!
My fushias (as most of my flowers) don't last long either! You have to be a tough flower to survive at my house.
Kari this photo is stunning!!! I love your zoom in and zoom out technique!!! hahahaha! I love the 50mm, just a great lens.
ReplyDeleteHi Eve,
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice lens...I'm not sure my brother in law is getting it back! ;)
hope this comment gets through...mine keep disappearing!