Near and Far

All spring I waited and waited (and not with patience) for the rain and clouds to go away. So what do I do when the sunshine finally shows up? I take more pictures of clouds. I haven't played in photoshop lately, so I'm probably a little heavy handed messing with all the tools and stuff, but I had fun.
Near and Far with the help of a zoom lens. Soon the wheat fields will be harvested.

Comments

  1. Nice cloud formations with the fields. They look great in B&W - the clouds really pop. They look like thunderheads. I like the second one with the pano look! I miss the cool rain already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo don't say you miss the rain!!! Not yet anyway!
    Thanks Mike :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100