Northwest Art and Air Festival

I haven't been to  Night Glow for years. The last one we tried the wind knock down the balloons...show over. Tonight the balloons were beautiful. I set the shutter to bulb and guessed on the exposure. Results were all over the board. But great fun, and a few are keepers.
  f/8 • 1/2 sec • ISO-800

Comments

  1. Wow, this is a fantastically cool shot. It's a perfect composition and the lighting is just spectacular, Kari! This one is an award winner and I mean it. You'd better enter this somewhere! It gives inspiration to go out and do some night photography. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shot! Love the lighting and especially of all those colors! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike,
    I'm glad you liked it. It was fun watching show, and doing some night photography. I need to remind myself to go out more often, instead of getting all cozy in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey,
    Thank you. The darker the evening got, the more the colors glowed. I had a lot of fun photographing the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo is just perfect, I love it. The glow of the flames is beautiful, just makes you want to jump in a balloon and go for a ride :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100