Yet another rose

Another silly rose
I'm not taking any more rose photos. That's all that's been showing up here lately. Time to stop. Stop it now.
From our walk this evening. It would make a wonderful colored pencil subject. Not that I'm about to break out the colored pencils any time soon. It's just a thought.

Here's one for you Mike, if you're around.
 We hike Hart's Cove at Cascade Head this weekend. I think this is one of Mike's "weeds" gone to seed. Not a pretty photo really, but it has some interesting texture.
a little more

Comments

  1. Thanks Kari for the mention! I really like your rose and even your weeds! The second shot is especially intriguing. It almost looks like a pile of sunflower seeds. We use to feast on those all summer when I was a kid. That is a really good B&W image.

    Yep, that last one is the infamous roadside weed! I haven't seen any dried up like that... yet. The bike and I are working on the coast today. Not too much dry over here! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike
    The second shot is really a top view of the weed in the third pic. It does look a little like sunflower seeds. Didn't we ever find out what that darned little weed is actually called?

    Yeah it's not often dry at the coast. I hope your journey stayed dry though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Rose and yes that B&W does look like sunflower seeds doesn't it! Strange looking thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eve,
    I wonder if the birds like to eat the seeds (or whatever they are).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love roses - that one in particular is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Stacey,
    I have a number of roses on my walk. That one is one of my favorites...very soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100