Larwood Bridge
A few photos of Larwood bridge on our bicycle ride last week.
The caterpillar view
Autumn colors
Structure
Of course I had to snap one of the motorbike.
They were smiling as they threaded their way past the bicyclists.
They were smiling as they threaded their way past the bicyclists.




Beautiful wooden structure, I did a group ride tour of 9 wooden covered bridges in Pennsylvania 2 weeks ago, took a few pictures but didn't have much time to stop and really admire the bridges, I guess I will have to go back again, this time alone ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks George,
ReplyDeleteThat's a win-win. Get to do the ride again, and get the photos too! It sounds like a really nice ride. Covered bridges are really fun subjects.
Nice photos Kari. I've taken some shots of covered bridges down south. It's fun to visit these. They're sprinkled all over the western part of the state. That first photo has a great angle.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike,
ReplyDeleteWe are blessed with an abundance of covered bridges. :)
This one is my favorite as it's close to where I grew up, so of course it's the best one!
These make me smile....
ReplyDeletelove that covered bridge!
Thanks Stacey,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed them! :)