One More from the Art & Air Festival
I'm having uninspired photography moments these days. I went out today with the best of intentions, snapped a few photos, and haven't even bothered to unload the card. Therefore I've resorted to digging through the photography folder.
One more from the Art and Air Festival a couple weeks ago. The lady in the basket looked like she was having a great time. Sometimes she would wave to her friends below, and the smile never left her face.
One more from the Art and Air Festival a couple weeks ago. The lady in the basket looked like she was having a great time. Sometimes she would wave to her friends below, and the smile never left her face.
![]() |
| f/8 • 1/60 sec • ISO-400 |

The perspective in this one is great! The colors along with the people really adds the impression it makes. This almost makes it tempting to take a balloon ride... NOT!
ReplyDeleteSome would think that riding a motorcycle is too dangerous, so it's not on their bucket list. But taking a balloon ride would be way too scary. I guess lack of control is the big issue. :)
Thanks Mike,
ReplyDeletelol - Ron has control issues as well. He doesn't like anything where someone else controls the ride. He also wouldn't be caught going up in a balloon. Me, I'd love to go up in a balloon :)
Oh wow what a capture. Those bright colors are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacey :)
ReplyDelete