Lathe
f/11 • 1/60 sec • ISO-100
Metal working lathe. One of my few attempts using the flash. I don't care for the harsh cast shadows. Obviously I need some instruction and more practice. I love the lathe, though. There are all sorts of interesting things on it to photograph.

Now that's an oldie! I think the flash adds to the photo. I like the highlights on the old dark green painted steel. The shadow is nice from the top adjusting thingy too. They don't make em like this anymore!
ReplyDeleteCan I just ditto what Mike said? Good!
ReplyDeleteDitto!!! ;o)
Hi Mike,
ReplyDeleteThey sure don't! I love the look of old machines. They always have all these interesting, mysterious things attached to them. I've had limited practice with the flash. I need to spend more time mastering it's use. Thanks! :)
Thanks Stacey,
ReplyDeleteYes ditto works just fine! :)
Thanks for stopping by.