Roses and a White Fence

f/5.6 • 1/80 sec • ISO-400
 
Just one of the fences we pass on one of our walks.

Comments

  1. This is a nice shot and angle too. I like the dark green with the white fence - they really make the red on the roses pop. And then there's the texture of the rocks. It's really a simple shot but these are the kind of things you notice on a walk.

    I posted this comment and got an error message which erased the comment. Darn Blogger! I hope this doesn't post twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,
    I think everything posted fine.
    It seems like I can't pass a fence without snapping a photo of it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fence's and love roses.. so this capture is indeed perfect!!
    been looking around your blog..and your photos are truly breahtaking.. I honestly mean that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hope,
    Thanks! I'm glad you like them, and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100