Green and Gold


Waterloo Park. 
The green and gold colors made me think or Oregon Ducks, so I guess this one's for my friend Bev. 
Some experimentation with luminosity masks and applying funky frames.

Comments

  1. I don't know... that gold looks like orange, which means Go Beavers! :-) Nice idea for a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - I just knew someone would mention those Beavers! Really I like both teams to do well, but diehard fans consider that blasphemous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and his family live in Oregon and he is going to school, but I don't know which one so I don't know whether I'm supposed to root for the ducks or the beavers. I'll just root for the kids. Great photo showing the fall colors with the greens. I looked through your last several and really thought your analysis of the creek falls shot was right on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ducks, Beavers, I don't know either one, I'll just leaf it to you guys to decide. Nice pic though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Scott,
    Can't go wrong cheering on the kids! :)

    Thanks for the comment, especially on the falls. It's great to get confirmation on my analysis. Now to get an opportunity to go back and put what I've learned into practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ken,
    lol - and thanks for stopping by to leaf a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100