More Textures
Did I mention on my last post, I'm liking this texture thing? This is actually the first image I created. An odd photo of my dining room light, an experiment with a borrowed lens. Hey, I could have taken pics of the dog! (Actually I did that too.) No fear, I won't be texturizing the dog. :)
Nice effect. The gadgets and tricks that are on cameras and in editing programs these days are pretty neat. I was in a camera store at the mall this afternoon and the sales lady told me that you can set the camera up with a pre-set picture style like antique, for example. She has hers set so that the photos are a little brownish and slightly blurred to give an older look.
ReplyDeleteI like the larger light fixtures on the top and how they decrease in size toward the back. It gives it depth.
Thanks Mike,
ReplyDeletePretty amazing what they come with for camera settings these days. :)
The original pic of the light was with a wide angle lens, hence the effect.