Naptime

I haven't spent much time at Cheadle Lake this year, but we paid a visit a couple weekends ago. It must have been nap time...
f/8  •  1/60  sec  •  ISO-100
Single image crop

Comments

  1. Definitely naptime - and there are always a few whu can't sleep, and try and wake the others up!!
    Love the spiral staircase with the wide angle lens, too!!
    Annie did go through the ice, but the water was only couple inches deep, so no problem. She is half terrier, so a hardy soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! you know I love this one Kari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, and thanks
    Good to hear Annie didn't go swimming. Looked pretty cold, but then some doggies would love it anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eve
    About the only birds I can catch are the sleeping ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like bath and preening time! Very nice scene and love it in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you take photography lessons and compostion or are you just naturally talented?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Baron,
    I've taken a couple of photography classes, but mainly I've taken art & design classes. One of those kids who has to doodle all over every piece of paper she finds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100