Textured Rose, past it's prime

 I stumbled across a new-to-me technique that I really like. Adding texture to a photograph. There are several examples over at Digital Grin. to see what other artists-photographer's are doing with the technique. Tutorials can be found online, but I sort of made it up as I went, using different layer blends and opacity settings to get the final result.

Comments

  1. It's beautiful - and thanks for the tip - I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job adding just the right amount of texture here. Looks almost 3D. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stacey
    Have fun, and thanks for stopping by.



    Hi Karen
    It took a little experimenting to get it just right. I didn't want it to overwhelm the photo.
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100