A Day in the City
Ron and I drove to the big city today, to wander around the bicycle stores and ogle all the eye candy. Speaking of candy, I found Brooks Saddles in all flavors. One even matches the Ninja. Hmmm...Brooks for Kawasaki? Maybe not.
Found some nice jackets and rain gear, but nothing that fit, or that I was ready to buy. I did pick up some Portland cycling maps, so should we decide to treat the bikes to a ride in the city, we'll be ready. Lunch was a block away at a little restaurant called The Side Door, recommended by someone at River City Bicycles and Very Delicious!
Miles by pedal: 0
Found some nice jackets and rain gear, but nothing that fit, or that I was ready to buy. I did pick up some Portland cycling maps, so should we decide to treat the bikes to a ride in the city, we'll be ready. Lunch was a block away at a little restaurant called The Side Door, recommended by someone at River City Bicycles and Very Delicious!
Miles by pedal: 0
Comments
Post a Comment