Fallen Leaf and a Mossy Old Log
f/5.3 • 1.5 sec • ISO-100
Another image from McDowell Creek Park. This one was from a little earlier in October. One of the few images I've made into a print, and unlike most of the photos I've printed, it wasn't horribly fuzzy. I used the tripod...yes indeed, I packed that sucker down the trail and actually put the camera on it and took the pic. It works so much better that way, rather than when I leave it in the car.
Love the DOF on this... pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd, um, funny how tripods work when we take them out of the car and use them, huh? I'm using mine more, too!
Wow, great photo! It's very clear and I too like the DOF. I haven't used my tripod(s) much but this image certainly makes the point "clearly". I really like your header image too!
ReplyDeleteThis is a GORGEOUS photo! Ah, I yearn for lighting and clarity like this, but so rarely get it. You mention that you made it into a print - how big?
ReplyDeleteLovely detail and color on this.
ReplyDeleteHi Stacey,
ReplyDeleteThanks. It's still so tempting to try to handhold the camera, but I get bit every time. Making prints really shows the blurriness. I think printing will make me discipline myself better. :)
Hi Mike
I'm glad I could "clear" things up! :)
I think the header pic is from a year or two ago, one of those foggy days we so rarely see. Thanks
Thank you Farmgirl,
ReplyDeleteThe print was 8x12 I think. My first time using Costco printing. Come to think of it, it was my first time printing (other than at home) since going digital. :)
Thank you Scott,
ReplyDeleteand thanks for stopping by :)
Gorgeous! I am also going to have to start carrying my tripod! Esp if it leads to photos like this!
ReplyDeleteAnd so glad you like my daffs!!!
Thank you Judy,
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for stopping by.