Farm Equipment or something from Mario Bros...
Following the lead from Scott at scottlawphotography.com My first attempt at a phun photo.
Playing with filters.
I'm not sure if this one is phun, or just weird. I don't often apply filters for over the top effects, but on this one I decided to just play with it and see what happens. I think it was a neon glow-overlay-blend kind of thing. Try as I might, I don't think I could repeat the steps. Not sure what I think of it, but I had phun!
Playing with filters.
I'm not sure if this one is phun, or just weird. I don't often apply filters for over the top effects, but on this one I decided to just play with it and see what happens. I think it was a neon glow-overlay-blend kind of thing. Try as I might, I don't think I could repeat the steps. Not sure what I think of it, but I had phun!
I saw your comment regarding Scott's phunpost, came over for a look and WOW, this industrial shot is really cool. I'm not one for those funny filter things but it so works when used in a mechanial theme. I was impressed with your other pictures too so I just signed onboard your blog. You've got me thinking about looking back into my photographs now for some engine shots of various cars and motorcycles I've owned in the past.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Love that pop of green!
ReplyDeleteCOOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that is a great photo, but all the home-repairman in me sees is a headache!....Just kidding! I think the colors are cool!
ReplyDeleteHi Sinbad,
ReplyDeleteOr is Sinbad the lovely cat? :)
Thanks. I was kind of thinking of some of the hdr photos I've seen, and that was a little of my inspiration on this one.
Cars, motorcycles, old tools make great subjects. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks Stacey,
ReplyDeleteThat's what caught my eye when playing with the filters. Some of the colors suddenly popped out. The original was rather muted.
Thanks Eve, :)
ReplyDeletelol - Hi Ken
ReplyDeleteThe stuff of nightmares! I think the pipe works/faucets were on a steam engine. All sorts of pipes, dials, levers, and such. I can't imagine how any of it worked!
What a great shot, and definitely phun! Love the colors and composition and a great title!
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen :)
ReplyDeletevery cool effect.
ReplyDeletenikonsiper steve
Thank you Stephen,
ReplyDeleteand thanks for stopping by :)
Brilliant...just....Brilliant
ReplyDeleteThanks Baron :)
ReplyDelete