Happy Valentines Day!

Ah, love ...
 I'm sort of a "bah, humbug" kind of gal when it comes to holidays. 
I don't want to go out to dinner for Valentines Day. 
I want to stay home and curl up with a good book,
(or a good blog). 
 Don't you hate people with their nose in a book all the time!
My mom even gave us a check and said "Go, Eat, Have fun!" 
Mom, I'm a big girl...I can buy my own dinner! 
(Maybe I'll buy a book!)
Okay, so I'm no romantic, but I like hearts, and I'm good at spotting them in odd places.

Happy Valentines Day!

Comments

  1. Aw - sweet - and hey! It's your day - enjoy it YOUR way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I say, just by the fact that you spot hearts in unusual places, this makes you more of a romantic than you care to admit to being. :-)
    You just don't subscribe to the "February 14th" requirement. I don't either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the geese pic! My Father-in-law passed away a few weeks ago, he had a whole basement full of books he had read. Sadly there were no heart shaped books, but lots of good reading none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey,
    Thanks, I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danni
    LOL - No February 14 requirement...maybe a chocolate requirement, but that would be everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ken,
    I'm sorry to hear about your Father-in-law's passing. Books are wonderful things. I think you can learn a lot about someone by their collection of books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100