She's got a camera...

Go, Go, GO!
 Run...I mean paddle those webbed feet!

Hide!
Fine! All you birds don't want to pose...I'll shoot the grass, so there!

Comments

  1. Even tho they ran Kari, I love the Shoveler photos!! And I really love the grass! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smile. Great photos, even in "hind" sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve,
    lol - you know the name of my birds too. I just called them a bunch of ducks! :)
    I have a bird guide, I really need to bring it along when I go to the refuge.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Photowannabe
    Glad I could make you smile! :)
    Hind sight, lol, yes that's about all I had that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so funny - beautfiul...
    And um, those ducks are like my nieces - they see my camera now and DUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly believe this is the thought process for birds. Also they do this not out of fear, but for the shear enjoyment of frustrating us photo people. Anything for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, and just as you are about to take the picture they dunk their heads :-) Love the grass pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Stacey,
    That's funny about the nieces :)
    I think there are two kinds of people, those who ham it up for the camera, and those who run and hide!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sinbad,
    lol - "Out of shear enjoyment", I hadn't thought of it like that, but I think you're right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi George,
    The only time I had cooperative birds was the one time I borrowed a wide-angle lens and wanted some nice landscapes...then the birds all came over to show off. Silly birds, I need vistas and panoramic views...not birds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100