Along the trail - Columbia River Gorge

f/11  •  1/100 sec  •  ISO-200
Along the trail to Bridal Veil Falls. Processed and converted to grayscale in Camera Raw. Let's face it, the waterfalls steal the show in the Gorge, but I often like the little hidden scenes just as well.

Comments

  1. I couldn't tell what was going on here until I really looked at it closely. That's good. A photo should make one do that every once in awhile. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sinbad,
    Yeah, it's kind of busy and confusing. I liked the lines created by the vines. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd think I'd be experienced at proof reading a comment before pressing the post comment button. :-)

    I like the lines too and it has good depth. I also like the vignette it has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mike,
    lol - been there done that myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100