Latourell Falls, Columbia River Gorge

Bleeding Hearts |  f/5.6  •  1/125sec  •  ISO-200
We went for a hike in the Columbia River Gorge. More like we went for several short hikes along trails and past falls we hadn't explored before. We bypassed Multnomah falls in favor of lesser traveled trails. I hope to get a few image posted from the day, but we shall see.
More from Latourell Falls

Comments

  1. That's a beautiful picture, I don't know much about flowers, is "bleeding hearts" really the name?
    You guys have beautiful scenery in Oregon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you George,
    Yes, that's the real name, or at least it's common name. They come in assorted shades of pink, and I found some today that were a gorgeous, deep pink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100