Cheadle Lake Evening

Canon G11  •  f/7.1  •  1/125 sec  •  ISO-100  •  -0.7 steps
From our stroll tonight at Cheadle Lake. It was a lovely evening and the light was beautiful. Too bad the wind wanted to set the flowers dancing every time I clicked the shutter! :)

Comments

  1. That's poster material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those daisies - and wow - that water is so blue!! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I haven't been keeping up with the photo blogs. Sorry I'm late on this comment. Very nice image! I like the ripples in the water which gives a texture that's different than the daisies, which are a lovely addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey and thanks,
    The water really isn't that blue, just some nice reflected (or so rare) blue sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mike,
    lol that's okay, I think I'm late on my reply back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and all kinds of happy here...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100