Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 in 29 - ONE

Fuzzy Galore has some great fun happening over at fuzzygalore.com
www.fuzzygalore.com/2012/01/moto-photo-can-you-blog-29in29/

29 photos in 29 days.
"There are no rules other than, take pictures and post at least 1 each day on your blog in the month of February. Too many rules make things annoying so, that’s it. Picture – Post – Yay."

I've cleaned out the bloggy closets (so to speak), and I'm ready for a new project. What better way to get inspired these grey, wintery days than to participate in a little blogger fun. 29 photos in 29 days. I will be cheating a little as some things may not be moto related. Hope that's not cheating too much. So, here we go!

Artsy-fartsy moto tire. The parking lot was a little muddy today.

8 comments:

  1. Like this photo, it's going to be interesting looking at everyone's photos. Like the look of your 'new' blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I too think it's going to be interesting. I've been in a slump this winter, and already I'm jazzed with the challenge of finding something every day, and love seeing what everyone comes up with!

      Delete
  2. Great idea on the black and white.

    And non-moto content is not cheating - there are no rules. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need knobbies on Sam to go with the muddy look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol- I think Sam would love a set of knobbies! ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm liking the art. And I second what Trobairitz said. Non-moto works, which for me is a very good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ToadMama,
    Tomorrow will probably be bicycling related...unless I see other motorbikes while on my bicycle :)

    ReplyDelete