Just after I finish getting over my chocolate cravings I want more now. I am a chocoholic and can't seem to resist the delicious temptation. All we have in the house are chocolate chips, going to snarf a handful now. Lol
They look delicious! I have to be really, really desperate before I dig into the chocolate chips. Of course, Hubby usually beats me to it, so the chips are usually gone by the time I am really desperate for them.
Warning: Long post alert! A week or so ago Ron and I took a hike at Silver Falls State Park . Warm summer afternoons will find hundreds of people hiking at the park. It's a constant battle of passing slow hikers...usually in groups, and bumping past oncoming hikers. Not exactly a peaceful forest experience. Take a hike on a cool, wet afternoon, and you'll find far fewer hikers. The hike is called the Trail of Ten Falls . On this day we will visit 6 of the 10 falls, and be treated to a number of unofficial falls running off the slopes of the canyon. South Falls is probably the most visited of all the falls. It's close to the day use area, and can be viewed without hiking down the canyon. The trail goes behind the falls, but we opt to take the foot bridge for the better view. An aside, my co-worker claims to have repelled over South Falls (and came up short on rope). South Falls, 177 ft. Canyon Trail Off we go down the trail and to a series of stairs taking ...
March 1-2, 2026 Shake down cruise, er camp. Found us a teeny, tiny camper van to run about the countryside wreaking havoc wherever we go. Meet the new money pit. God help us it’s another Dodge, or rather a Ram. A Promaster with the infamous terrible transmission. What can we say it hit a price point that no Sprinter could meet. We actually adore her. I just hope she doesn’t fail us on some dark and lonely road. We spent too much time and money getting her appropriately outfitted, then took ourselves to the coast for a night of camping in the rain. If anyone knows our past camping history you would know it always includes rain. Fortunately the rain wrapped up over night and the next day was pretty nice. Spent some time at Yaquina Bay on Monday. The sea lions were busy hunting lunch and having a very successful hunt. The water was this wonderful color of blue and turquoise. Didn’t know it at the time but per another post the color is from herring that are spawning in the bay a...
Our son brought us along to be the voices of reason, strength in the face of temptation, shining examples ruled by the mind and not by passion. He probably should have brought someone else. He sold his pickup, and was looking for it's replacement, a four wheeled replacement that is. There were several options to be viewed up in Portland then after that a visit to one of the motorcycle stores to do a little shopping. I wanted try out some jackets - the never ending quest for the perfect jacket. We should have known it was a mistake to even point the car in the direction of Portland. We knew there was a bike up there, exactly what he was looking for. The whole auto shopping thing was just a ruse, a deception. We were really there to look at bikes. We were only fooling ourselves. I went to the apparel department, father and son went to the showroom. The bike of his dreams: 2006 Yamaha V-star 1100...with ape hangers Later when I joined them I found my own Yamaha...don'...
Yumm! Now I am craving chocolate. Mmmmmm chocolate.
ReplyDeleteChocolate always gets my attentio....
ReplyDeleteI am glad they will be gone by now... I could never sit in front of a chocolate box for long without having to 'destroy' the content. Darn addiction.
ReplyDeleteJust after I finish getting over my chocolate cravings I want more now. I am a chocoholic and can't seem to resist the delicious temptation. All we have in the house are chocolate chips, going to snarf a handful now. Lol
ReplyDeleteBlueKat:
ReplyDeleteLucky thing I just bought a bar of 70% cacau with Orange and truffles. I'm not sure how long it will last, they disintegrate in the air
I've still got a backup bar of Belgium Chocolate . . .
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
Chocolates are all gone now. (Fortunately, I have a back up supply!) :)
ReplyDelete@ Dar - I have done the chocolate chip thing. It's not quite the same is it? But it gets ya through the moment!
@ Bobskoot
Yum! We'll be right up! ;)
They look delicious! I have to be really, really desperate before I dig into the chocolate chips. Of course, Hubby usually beats me to it, so the chips are usually gone by the time I am really desperate for them.
ReplyDelete