29/29 - FOURTEEN: Found Valentines

I'm not a big valentines kind of gal, but I have found a few "valentines" in my journeys...
 

Comments

  1. Bluekat these are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on finding wild hearts.

    Always knew you were wild at heart, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlueKat:

    You are a true romantic. I wonder how long it took you to find these Gems. It must have taken a lot of pre-planning, I mean, you just don't find stuff because you need it now

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! These are fantastic. I love finding hearts everywhere, too :) GREAT post, Kari.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. It seemed an appropriate choice :)

    Lol - wild hearts. I like that!

    @Bobskoot
    No pre-planning. Hearts are something I look for when out and about. I've done it for years, so had a little collection already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute. I collect these too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lori :)
    I even found another this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100