Thursday, February 9, 2012

29/29 - NINE: Errands and Shopping

Once again the weather is uninspiring and I arrive home with no pics. More from the archive. Trobairitz posted about a shopping trip to Costco and a Garden center via motorcycle. Ron has done the Costco/Motorcycle challenge, but we have yet to try plant shopping on the motorbikes. As a side note, it was a trip to a garden center that lead to my purchase of Sam, but I digress and that's a story for another day.

Our shopping trips have been more humble.
The princess goes shopping
My shopping trip included a stop at the Library.
Sam runs some errands
Tomorrow is my day off, and rain is in the forecast, but hopefully I'll get something fresh for the camera. We shall see.

7 comments:

  1. A scooter works just as well for grocery shopping but a Cosco run would usually require two scooters. And yes, we have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necessity is the mother of invention - or so they say. It is amazing what you can pack into luggage when necessary.

    I can't fit much on Max but Troubadour can pack a huge amount of goods in Lucy's saddlebags and trunk monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueKat:

    I often run errands with my bike. Sometimes it saves me money too as you can't buy something that you can't take home

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonja,
    Well, it does keep spending down. :)
    Ron draws the line at strapping toilet paper to the bike - lol


    Trobairitz
    I bet Lucy does carry a nice load. I love a touring set up! I was heading that direction with Sam, but will hold off on saddle bags until we're touring more.

    Toadmama,
    Oh, she has bags, her rider just doesn't use them. :)

    Bobskoot
    Exactly. That's why they're very good for costco runs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what you started don't you? Next thing you know somebody is going to post a photo of a watermelon in their luggage. I'll see your musk melon and raise you a watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I want to take that bet...I've seen the Christmas tree post ;)

    ReplyDelete