Rain, rain go away!
Being the desperate cyclists that we are, we could stay off the bikes no longer.
The choice? Trainer or ride in the rain (and the wind)? Easy. I pick rain and wind.
No pics, and nothing special to note other than the very full rivers and creeks. We did a short ride, Berlin Rd. to Waterloo and back via River road. 14.8 miles/13.7 av
Ron has a new Garmin gps bike computer. So far we can't get it to record the right stuff, and we're lucky that it no longer communicates in Russian. I think I'll stick to a basic bike computer. :)
The choice? Trainer or ride in the rain (and the wind)? Easy. I pick rain and wind.
No pics, and nothing special to note other than the very full rivers and creeks. We did a short ride, Berlin Rd. to Waterloo and back via River road. 14.8 miles/13.7 av
Ron has a new Garmin gps bike computer. So far we can't get it to record the right stuff, and we're lucky that it no longer communicates in Russian. I think I'll stick to a basic bike computer. :)
Comments
Post a Comment