On Saturday Ron and I slept in and missed our club ride, so we opted for something closer to home and later in the morning.
 |
| Looking for Autumn |
I was hoping for more fall color, but it's still rather subdued. The dust devils were whirling away across the valley floor. Nice when it's a tailwind. Not so nice fighting headwinds. On this day we'll have both.
 |
| Dust devils |
Hazelnut Orchard. I could hear nuts falling in there. At least, I hope it was nuts!
We stopped for an espresso at a lovely spot with a waterfront view.
 |
| Espresso time! |
Our less than spectacular espresso
 |
| Um, that's not quite what I meant! |
Our even less than spectacular waterfront view. :)
I just can't end it with a picture of a ditch. Here,s a little nicer scene from earlier in the day.
All that's missing is a nice little pumpkin patch!
Cheers!
Comments
Post a Comment