Lebanon-Larwood-Crabtree
I wanted to do 40 miles today. I think this is the first time I've ever done 40 miles solo. Lots of options to choose from but I decided to head towards Scio by way of Lacomb. No rain of course, because I have a brand new rain jacket to try out. Every time I've bought a rain jacket it set off a mini-drought. Pretty tough to pull that off in the PNW wet season.
So partly cloudy skies with big puffy clouds...a few dark enough to appear threatening. Lots of nice color in the trees. It was a gorgeous ride. The first 20 were easy, but after that I was fighting the wind (15 mph). I knew it would be a longish ride, so I just took it easy when I needed. I was pretty tired the last 10 or so miles. Took it slow and made it home.
40.31 miles
3:08 time
12.82 av
32.39 mx
5066 odo
Garmin:
725 ft gain
avg HR: 151
mx HR: 182
So partly cloudy skies with big puffy clouds...a few dark enough to appear threatening. Lots of nice color in the trees. It was a gorgeous ride. The first 20 were easy, but after that I was fighting the wind (15 mph). I knew it would be a longish ride, so I just took it easy when I needed. I was pretty tired the last 10 or so miles. Took it slow and made it home.
40.31 miles
3:08 time
12.82 av
32.39 mx
5066 odo
Garmin:
725 ft gain
avg HR: 151
mx HR: 182
Comments
Post a Comment