Jefferson to Stayton - flat route

Flat route out of Jefferson along Shelburn/River Roads. Lunch at Big Town Hero. Return through Marion.

Had a nice fast pace out of Jefferson with a tailwind to boost. Rode a more relaxed pace on the return. Ace, Jo, Ron and I were dropped by the faster riders as we stopped in Marion for a longer than usual break (read: much chatting!). A little cool, but no rain and even some sunshine for the afternoon.


33.76 miles
2.35 time
13.08 av
23.59 max
5171 odo

152 av HR
178 mx HR



Comments

  1. Hi..Greetings from the UK.
    I've recently found your blog and have been enjoying reading your previous posts...I will continue to follow and invite you to do the same at my blog: purpletraveller.blogspot.co.uk
    Great to connect with you.
    Regards
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100