Frame replacement to N+1

How I went from a frame replacement to N+1
Last spring Ron picked up a couple of Trek Pilot frames at a close out sale. We thought it was a good chance to get frames that would fit us better. He put his together last spring, swapping the parts from his Allez to the Pilot. So far he's liking the bike, though we have little opportunity to ride.

This winter he started working on mine. Problem is I love my Allez. Sure, she's a little big for me, but I've fussed with this and swapped out that, and generally have a pretty comfy fit on her. And I love her color and her silly zebra (ala Cipo) stripes. Lucky me. Ron decided to build the bike without cannibalizing my Allez. I'll be getting another baby for the stable. N+1. Here's the start so far:


pilot-140109-02

pilot-140109-01

pilot-140109-03

Umm. I hate that saddle. Have to find my other Jett. Hopefully I'll get a more completed pic soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100