Thursday, October 9, 2014

Strokes and Spokes

Saturday's Ride: Jefferson to Aumsville
No pics. Ron took some pics, but he hasn't posted them yet so... It was a great day for a ride. The weather this fall has been spectacular for outdoor activities. For this ride I was a little tired and not on top of my game. I think it came down to fueling: No breakfast, etc. I've ridden often on no breakfast, but I think it may not be the best plan. :) 31 miles


Sunday: Kayaking on the Willamette.
Steve Snyder was doing a paddle trip from Peoria to Corvallis, so a group of us invited ourselves along:

Peoria-Corvallis-Willamette-kayak-01-141003
Leaving Peoria boat ramp


Peoria-Corvallis-Willamette-kayak-02-141003
On the Willamette


Peoria-Corvallis-Willamette-kayak-04-141003
Lunch Break


Peoria-Corvallis-Willamette-kayak-07-141003


Peoria-Corvallis-Willamette-kayak-08-141003
Under the bridges - Corvallis


Peoria-Corvallis-Willamette-kayak-10-141003
Heading to the landing in Corvallis





Wednesday Wanderers: Albany to Shedd and ride around the valley
Another perfect weather day. NO WIND! Gorgeous sunshine. Beautiful. 39 miles. I still don't have my garmin, so no other ride specs. I kept up so that was good.


Albany to Shedd


Albany to Shedd


Albany to Shedd


Albany to Shedd

____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment