Sunday, March 15, 2015

Just Doodling

I've been in a creative rut these past few months. I'm still in that rut, but I've also been attempting to get out of said rut. I've also spent the last couple of weeks molly-coddling a beast of a cold that would not go away.

I don't often get sick, and even less often do I get sick enough to lay around and do nothing for days (weeks!) at a time, but this one kicked my butt. I got in one ride, 37 miles into the wind, but I was really, really s-l-o-w. I made another attempt at a ride, but bailed after 20. I never bail on a ride. I'm feeling pretty recovered by now, with only a tiny tickle in my lungs. I hope this is the last of it.

In the mean time. I did get some doodling time in, and some crafty stuff too. No pics of the crafts, but here's the doodle.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What is this- ink on paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. I remember thinking that riding my bike would help get rid of a cold. I think by the time I was able to ride the cold was on its last legs as well making me think that my theory was correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite the doodle. Very creative.

    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm feeling better now, though Ron came home with another cold. Here's hoping he keeps it to himself! :)

    Hi Martha, yes ink on paper. I start with pencil then add the ink when I'm happy with the draft.

    Hi Richard. I tried that theory too ... and had to bail on the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, shows depth, good use of shadows, consistent patterns and realistic curves.....well done.

    ReplyDelete