Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Weekend Recap:

Saturday’s ride: Lebanon to Sweet Home. Clouds and sunshine, but no rain. I managed to get 50 miles in counting the ride to and from the start/end. Photos by Ron.
Regroup. Hammerheads first, Dawdlers last. I'm a dawdler.

Chit chat. Lots of chit chat!

Some of the fast riders. Won't see them again until lunch. 
Sunday’s Ride: Jefferson to Stayton for lunch with Ace and Jo. Bill also joined us. The weather was even better than Saturday. A little warmer too. No pics: too busy enjoying the ride. About 35 miles.

Today: I’m glad I’m sitting in the house contemplating the days ahead when I will have to ride even when it looks like this outside.
Do-do-do- Lookin' out my back door
Back to a little afternoon hibernation :)

7 comments:

  1. Just plan and train for 200 mile days with three days of recovery in all of the scenic spots and plan for no rain on the riding days…

    Simple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, no, not training for 200 a day :)
      But I like the rest days at scenic spots!

      Delete
    2. I didn't think that was going to fly especially just to avoid riding in the rain… ;-)

      Delete
  2. I am a dawdler, too. I would even dawdle behind you. 50 miles! Now that's a great number for a (hard) day's ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawdling is good. It's a "stop and smell the roses" mentality that I like :)
      Casual pace and a nice picnic at a scenic spot - perfect.

      Delete
  3. Our weather has been a bit of a toss up lately hasn't it? At least we can't complain about lack of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really has. I've been creatively dodging the storms and staying mostly dry. Something we've all done on motorcycle rides too, me thinks. :)

      Delete