Cheadle Lake Times Two

Went for a mid-morning run at Cheadle Lake. Stopped for a few pics on the last lap. It was so pretty with all the wild flowers and baby ducks and geese. Only the flowers lingered for the photo op. All photos from the iphone. I posted them to Facebook and Instagram earlier, but these were processed in lightroom, so hopefully a little better.



This evening Ron and I returned for a walk with the dog. This time I brought the Sony. I read an article earlier this week about hand-held HDR photos, so I decided to give it a try. I've done very few HDR images, so it's all rather new to me.
Single image processed in Lightroom.
My somewhat garish attempt at HDR. Photoshop and Lightroom.
I must say I prefer the single image, processed photo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100