Open Sesame
This weekend was a weekend of openings. Opening the front hall closet that will be turned into a mini-mudroom with bench and coat hooks.
The other big opening was scarier. Creating a new doorway between the kitchen and living room. We were undecided on this, but figure punch a hole and see what we think. Easy enough to close it back up if we hate it. My gut reaction was " I think I'm gonna like it! " As the day wore on I liked it even more. Can't wait to get it framed up proper and knock the those studs out.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) we have a floor refinisher coming to give us an estimate on the wood floors.
Foyer Closet Opening: Demo and framing.
The other big opening was scarier. Creating a new doorway between the kitchen and living room. We were undecided on this, but figure punch a hole and see what we think. Easy enough to close it back up if we hate it. My gut reaction was " I think I'm gonna like it! " As the day wore on I liked it even more. Can't wait to get it framed up proper and knock the those studs out.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) we have a floor refinisher coming to give us an estimate on the wood floors.
Foyer Closet Opening: Demo and framing.
New Opening from Living Room to Kitchen:


Comments
Post a Comment