Heceta Head Lighthouse
Down to Florence and up the coast. We stopped at Heceta Head lighthouse to let the dog stretch his legs. This was our first time hiking up to the lighthouse. I've been to this park a number of times, but never did the hike. Bad day for photos. The sky looks hazy and dirty and everything is just flat and blah.
My favorite story, when Ron & I were dating, I walked out onto the crossbeam under the bridge about halfway up. It's about the width of a sidewalk, but only about 6 inches wide to squeeze around the vertical supports. Ron thought he'd have to come out and get me, but I made it back just fine. There's too much brush under the bridge now to scramble up for another walk.
![]() |
| Lightkeeper's house, now a bed and breakfast. |
![]() |
| Bruno, loving the roadtrip life. |
![]() |
| Cape Creek Bridge. My bridge. |
![]() |
| hillside of flowers. Pic doesn't do it justice. |















Comments
Post a Comment