 |
| Gravel Sweetness! |
Visited one of my favs today - McDonald Forest. I almost opted for a quick spin on Zwift since it was foggy dreary outside, but I knew the valley was pretty clear, and I’d been saving for a trip to the Mac.
 |
| Up by the Cap House |
 |
| Just one of those views I love |
First rode the Davies-Nettleton Loop, then since I wanted a little more, rode up toward Dimple Hill. Almost turned around. Legs just weren’t digging the grade at the start up the hill. Stopped, turned around, took a pic, then decided to carry on after all. Turned the bike around again and headed on up. I knew once I was past that initially steep part the road leveled off into what is just a sweet section of gravel road. I did opt to skip the final climb up Dimple, so I headed back at the big intersection just below.
According to my coach there were to be no hard deep efforts today. I’m not quite sure how to define that, and not sure I hit that mark. There were a few tough spots, but they were really really short, and it’s Church of the Mac. How can I not ride it through?
 |
| Cap House Bike Porn |
 |
| Rivka's gonna need a bath |
11 sweet miles on gravel.
Comments
Post a Comment