Week end Recap

Green Mountain Walk/Run • Friday

4.5 miles
Motivation Level 1
But went anyway and had a nice time. Isn't that always what happens. 

bicycle event markings:
Swift Summit and Strawberry Century

Green Mountain Drive

Holly growing in a post

Zehner farm in the distance

Ouper-Providence-Ede Ride • Saturday

I was really looking forward to this weekend ride. Then I caught a cold. Dammit!
I couldn't bring myself to just ride the trainer, so I bundled up went for a short, easy ride with Ron. I think I actually felt better after the ride. And then I got tired. I hate colds!
16 miles

Ron and the Rollers

Local farm

Pioneer Park in Stayton

Ron and I went on a little scouting expedition to Stayton and Pioneer Park. We ended up on the wrong side of a fence while following a local guy. Apparently the connector is an unofficial trail across private property. Oh well. We found Pioneer Park and the local Dog Park (with more trails) Next time we won’t have to trespass. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100