Ride while Ron worked
Jefferson to Albany with return via Buena Vista ferry.
So when I returned home I found this:
A giant gaping hole in my house! Ron and the guys have been busy.
![]() |
| Garage and apartment. Soon to be double garage. |
![]() |
| Original siding. Hello lead paint. |
Edited 11/14/19 to add finished photos:
![]() |
| New garage doors - What a change! |
![]() |
| Before (Google-because we forgot to take a before pic) |







Wow! That’s a major project!
ReplyDeleteGood for you. I wouldn't have returned until the project is finished ;-)
ReplyDeleteRichard, Yes it is. I was shocked when I got home.
ReplyDeleteSonja, that’s a good idea. I should have gone on vacation until finished. 😊
Missed this post when it first came out, Ron is quite the handy man!
ReplyDeleteThat's ok Dom, I missed you comment until know. Not sure how that happened.🤷🏻♀️🤣
ReplyDelete