The weather cooperated today. Rain is taking a break, sure to return, probably by this evening. I did have to wait for the fog to burn off, but it didn't take long today. Then it was blue skies and puffy white clouds. Today was just a short, easy paced work out ride, but it was nice to add in some of the local scenery since it's all close by. As a bonus treat I ran into fellow team mate, Rebecca out on her ride. How fun is that!? She was putting in many more miles than me. My one big workout for the day was the final climb up the big hill to home.
 |
| Larwood Bridge |
 |
| Crabtree Creek |
 |
| Roaring River |
 |
Old Schoolhouse. Someone has been working on this place. Wonder what's up? |
 |
| Hoffman Bridge |
 |
| Snow Peak in the distance |
 |
| Ran into Rebecca, one of my Pure Endurance Teammates |
25.5 miles
2:21 time
Nice angles and clouds in the first pic!
ReplyDelete+1 what Dom said.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the weight of your bike, btw? It looks so nimble.
Thanks Dom 🙂 We've had some interesting skies lately.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sonja, I love my bike. It's perfect for the road rides in my area. It can go on gravel if it's not too rough. It's not a full on race bike, but I can use it for triathlon. I don't really know what it weighs. I've never thought to weigh it. Probably around 20 lbs without all my gear loaded on.
ReplyDelete