Lebanon to Brownsville Ride

 I wasn’t sure how today’s ride would go. My knee has had issues this week but seems to be improving. Then I wasn’t feeling all that strong, but once I was out on the road I felt great. 

Ron had a flat just as we headed out of town. All of us stood around lending moral support while Ron worked on his tire. 

We had a pretty good headwind for the ride to Brownsville. Stopped at Randy’s for treats. I had a brownie. For the return we had a tailwind over the hill on Washburn. I think it was my fastest climb ever up that beastie. The rain caught us a few miles from town. Honestly it was a great winter ride. 


Flat before we even get out of town. 


Craig


Wade. New bike day!
Salsa Marrakech. 


Peterson Butte


Joanne

Against the wind


Food stop at Randy’s 


Ron



Comments

  1. Something about the angle of that first photo.... ;)

    Luckily it seems bicycle tire flats are easily fixed vice motorcycle tires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🤣🤣🤣
    Yes, a bit easier than motorcycle tires. I have a set of tubeless tires for when I ride gravel. Those use tire plugs for flats similar to what I carried for the ninja.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100