More flowers from the yard.

 More flowers from the backyard. Attempting to relearn post processing skills that have gone rusty. 

Oh, and I ordered a new (to me) camera. WooHoo! Nikon z6. So excited!

Fuchsia buds

Azalea

I love these spotted Petunias

More Fuchsias

1/80 sec • f/7.1 • iso 160 • 50/75mm

1/80 sec • f/7.1 • iso 320 • 50/75mm

1/80 sec • f/7.1 • iso 200 • 50/75mm

Not a great photo below. It's soft and blurry and was shot at 8000 iso. I cry if I have to go above 400 iso, but that's old school thinking I guess, so I'm trying to challenge myself to try a few higher iso photos. 8000 is a little extreme, lol.

1/3200 sec • f/7.1 • iso 8000 • 50/75mm

Before and after screen shot of the high iso noise.


Comments

  1. Speaking of old school, I tend to lock the ISO to 100 and work around that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. I don’t normally let the camera pick. And I have never picked iso in the thousands. 🥴 I was just experimenting to see how much could be done with a high iso photo. Also, I needed a refresher on noise reduction and sharpening. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Creek Falls State Park, 03-19-11

Overnighter at the Coast

Yamaha V-Star 1100