Today I got to play with three different cameras ranging from 10mp to 45mp. Interesting experiment. I don't do them justice, especially the Z7. My first time playing with a full-frame camera. I'm a little awe-struck.
Varying rates of success. Some shots were in challenging light conditions, and some I took the liberty to process to an extreme, so it's not a completely fair comparison. Proof that no amount of processing can save a bad photo.
Thanks to my brother in law, Rick, for letting me borrow your camera. I only dropped it once. And it still works! J/K
 |
| 1/100 sec at f/7.1 • Z7 |
 |
| 1/100 sec at f7.1 • Z7 |
 |
| 1/100 sec at f7.1 • iso 1400 • Z7 |
 |
1/100 sec at f7.1 • iso 2800 • Z7 (Holy Crap! That iso) |
 |
1/100 sec at f7.1 • iso 200 • Z7 Pushed the shadows way too much. |
 |
| 1/60 sec at f/9 • iso 400 • D80 |
 |
| 1/500 sec at f/9 • iso 400 • D80 |
 |
1/200 sec at f/9 • iso 1250 • -1/3 EV • D80
|
A few more shots from today. Ron in Monochrome.
 |
| 1/100 sec at f/7.1 • iso 5600 • Z7 |
Bruno impatiently posing.
 |
| 1/100 sec at f/7.1 • iso 1600 • Z7 |
I don't normally bother with birds in flight. (Well I try but I only get empty skies). This guy was hovering over the field, so I grabbed my camera and captured a few pics. This was through my dirty kitchen window, and I had to severely crop it. It's also smoosh, blurry, but he was very cool, I hope he caught some lunch.
 |
1/2000 sec at f/9 • iso 400 • D80
|
I love dramatic skies. Today I found some good ones. Probably over done, but I do love to process these.
 |
| 1/200 sec at f/7.1 • iso 64 • Z7 |
 |
| 1/1600 sec at f/6.3 • iso 100 • -1 EV • D80 |
 |
| 1/800 sec at f/6.3 • iso 100 • D80 |
 |
| 1/1000 sec at f/9 • iso 400 • -2/3 EV • D80 |
 |
| 1/800 sec at f/9 • iso 400 • -1/3 EV • D80 |
Some really nice shots Bluekat!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dom. ��
ReplyDeleteVery nice shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Richard,
ReplyDeleteI just need to hash out all the info on cameras. The last few years I’ve fallen into mostly using my phone. I want to upgrade my camera kit, but it’s rather overwhelming. 🙂