How did this sneak past me?
Sam passed a milestone recently - 10,010 miles. I missed it by 10 miles. I'm pretty sure that it happened on the commute home in the dark and rain, so my excuse is that I was a bit distracted. It went unoticed until today when I went out to check mileage/gas in case of riding tomorrow, and there it was.
I think. I can safely say Sam now has more mileage than some Ninjas will see in a lifetime.
10,000 miles with Sam.
My goal for the year was 12,000 miles total and with the mileage from the Suzuki I've gotten 13,269 so far. A respectable amount for a commuter I think, and who knows, I may get a few more miles before year's end. I think. I can safely say Sam now has more mileage than some Ninjas will see in a lifetime.
Sweet. Good job Kari. Here's to many future thousands of miles of happy riding. Kudos to you m'lady.
ReplyDeleteCongracts, that's a good number. Keep on rolling. Wishing you lots more miles and smiles.
ReplyDelete10-10 on a police radio means a fight is in progress...so maybe you are fighting for more miles? Is that a 10-4 good buddy? LOL
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What is next years goal, 15K?
ReplyDeleteRichard
Yay! Congratulations! And a great many more miles are wished on the two of you! :) -Lori
ReplyDeleteNice milestone indeed! Good job and congratulations! Many more safe riding miles!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the few nice things about a long commute, though I'd be happy to have a shorter one.
ReplyDeleteThanks Trobairitz :)
Thanks Sonja
Hi Ken
lol - no, really not fighting for more miles, just trying to make the best a long commute. The miles will add up anyways, may as well grab up the bragging rights.
Thanks Keith, :)
Thanks Richard
Actually next year's goal will be more miles on the bicycle. This was our lowest mileage year since we started cycling. Though more miles on both two-wheelers would be all right too!
Thank you Lori
Hi Mike and thanks. Many safe mile to you too!
You, my dear, are a riding Goddess!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Eve,
ReplyDeletelol - hardly! :)