Monday, December 1, 2014

Riding everyday in November: Recap

I've fallen behind on the blog, but I finished the "Riding everyday in November challenge. Had a heck of a good time getting out on the bike everyday despite what the weather threw at me. Some riders had some pretty nasty riding weather - snow,ice, severe wind. For myself the worst was a little cold and a little rain. Some days the weather was perfect. A few riders racked up over 1000 miles for the month. I rode a little over 370 miles, with maybe 10-12 more miles that didn’t get recorded on the computer. I didn’t ride the whole month. By chance I rode November 1st, but didn’t join the challenge until November 4th. I missed days 2 and 3. Many Thanks to Kevin for putting this challenge together! Here's just a few pics from some of the days.

Cycling
 

Cycling


Cycling


IMG_7932


IMG_7924




IMG_0260_2


IMG_1444


IMG_7880





Scroggins Feed


Day21


Santiam Spokes


Santiam-cycling



6 comments:

  1. Nice accomplishment and a good way to finish off the riding season. Beautiful photos especially the one of the tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 370+ miles! Terrific! Inspiring, too. Some really pretty photos and beautiful scenery as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done. I am impressed. You are an inspiration, Kari. And I will try to find a month that works for me meet the challenge. Right now cycling isn't fun in the dark...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kari. Kudos for finishing the challenge.

    I have enjoyed all the photos too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone, All your support is motivating!

    Sonja,
    I don't know if this is a USA thing or international, but the traditional month is April to ride every day. A much more civilized month for the challenge :)
    Actually it looks like April is for motorcycling too. Dang! all things two-wheeled are gonna be busy in April!

    ReplyDelete